If you’re interested in enrolling in one of the Delaware Valley Medical Career Institute’s medical assistant certification programs, click here to contact our Admissions Department or call us at 856-324-3535. They’ll set up a day and time to meet with you in person to discuss your needs and you’ll also go on a tour of the school.
We’re here to guide you on a direct path that leads to a well-paid, rewarding career in the medical industry. Don’t hesitate to get started and contact us today!
Download our School Catalog here for more information. (You will need Adobe Reader to view the file.)
Students must register in person with an Admissions Officer before enrolling in our medical assistant certification programs. The following documentation is required to complete registration to the Delaware Valley Medical Career Institute and should be presented when the registration is processed.
- Identification (current driver’s license, birth certificate or passport)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Initial payment for administrative and tuition fees (we accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards.) Students receiving financial aid or who have a student loan should bring corresponding documentation at the time of registration.
Once a prospective student has met with a member of our Admissions team, and registration is completed along with the required non-refundable admissions fee, they will be provided with a class start date along with any other pertinent materials.
The following are required upon enrolling at the Delaware Valley Medical Career Institute:
- All students must be at least seventeen (17) years of age on or before the first day of class
- Students must possess a High School Diploma or a General Education Development (G.E.D.) Diploma
- The minimum education requirement for enrollment is the Ability to Benefit which is defined as:
- Ninth (9th) grade reading and math level as measured by the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or another test approved by the USDOE.
- An interview with the Admissions Officer to review the registration requirements or TABE scores.
The Delaware Valley Medical Career Institute honors grants and scholarships that have been awarded to our students from outside organizations. We also provide assistance to our students who are seeking a student loan that can't afford the total cost of $4895.00 for the Medical Assistant Certification program.
To get in touch with our Admissions team, contact us here.