If you've long dreamed of a career in the medical field, our Medical Assistant Certification Program offers you with abundant opportunities. Upon completion of our medical assistant training program, you can work in a doctor's office, healthcare facility or hospital of your choosing. Master all the skills you need in a positive learning environment geared towards your success and longevity in the medical field.
Medical Assistant Certification Program Cost $4895.00
Request Admissions Information
Once enrolled in this program, you will be educated in Basic EKG, Phlebotomy and Medical Assisting skills. This knowledge will encompass training for employment in a doctor's office, hospital, clinic, or other medical offices and healthcare facility settings.
- Collecting and recording patients’ information
- Measuring vital signs, such as pulse and blood pressure
- Assisting physicians during patient exams
- Giving patients various injections and medications as directed by physicians
- Scheduling appointments for patients
- Preparing blood samples for lab testing
As a certified Medical Assistant, you can expect to have several opportunities to work in the medical field. With a steadily aging population, more physicians will require assistance to meet demand.
- Medical Assistant
- Critical Care Technician
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Office Assistant
- Front Desk Administrator
- Medical Secretary
- Unit Clerk
- Unit Secretary
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
- Lab support Specialist
- Lab Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- Medical Administration Coordinator
- Ophthalmology Assistant
- Dialysis Technician
- Multi-Skilled Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Ambulatory Care Technician
- Emergency Room Technician
- Medical Assistant
Upon completion of our Medical Assistant Certification Program, you qualify for career advancement opportunities with CCT and CRAT certifications, offered at CCI-online.org.
- Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT): As a Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT), you work under the supervision of physicians in the diagnosing and treatment of patients suffering from cardiovascular illness.
- Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT): As a Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) you utilize specialized monitoring equipment to analyze cardiacrhythms.
- Telemetry Technician
You will attend education sessions for five hours per day with multiple breaks for eight weeks, resulting in a 200-clock course. This course is designed to educate and prepare competent entry-level certified clinical medical assistants in the knowledge, skills and behavior learning domains. Are you up for it?
The Medical Assistant Professional
- Personal Attributes: Role and Identity
- Workplace Dynamics
- Allied Health Professions and Credentialing
- Provider Level CPR Certification
Medical Assistant Office Administration
- Medical Terminology
- Electronic Health Records and Book Keeping
- Medical Assistant Administrative Procedures
- Medical Insurance Basics
Medical Theory and Skills
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Patient Care and Communication
- Laboratory Testing and Procedures
- Medical Law and Ethics
- Professional Component and Employment
- Job Readiness: Finding the Perfect Job
Phlebotomy Theory and Skills
- 100 Clinical Hours
- Venipuncture of Arm and Hand
- Capillary Draw
EKG Tracings Theory and Skills
- 35 Hours of Lab Time
- Injections: Demonstrate subcutaneous,intradermal,intramuscular injections
- Hospital applications: provide basic patient care, bathing feeding, and catheter care, body mechanics, restraints
- Patient exams: vital signs, body positions
Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll be eligible for national certification through independent agencies such as the National Healthcareer Association (NHA), which is recognized and preferred by most employers.
To be eligible for this program, you must be 18 or older, have graduated high school or have obtained a GED. Successful candidates can be from any prior background of employment, from any post-secondary education or may never have participated in post-secondary education.